Welcome to the Talent Acquisition Process of Vcloudx Hiring.
In this step of the process, you have to create a self-recorded Video Screening Interview in which you must answer the questions that come up on the interface, within the allotted time.
Please fill the form below, go through the instructions provided and click on Start Screening to initiate the Screening process.
All the best!
Position Title : Social Media Community Manager
Instructions for Screening:
Please go through the instructions carefully before starting the process.
2. Ensure you are in a well lit space and your face is clearly visible on the camera.
3. Ensure you have good internet connectivity on your phone/laptop before you initiate the process.
4. Once you start the screening, the questions will appear on the screen. Start answering after reading the questions.
5. Please follow instructions on the screen properly.
6. Please speak clearly and loudly to ensure your voice is recorded properly.
7. There is a time limit for each question. Please be mindful of that.
Social Media Community Manager
7 - 10 years
EnableX.io is a global, full-stack communications platform (CPaaS) and solutions provider owned and operated by vCloudx Pte Ltd – A Singapore Headquartered company. Founded in 2017, the company has established a strong presence across APAC, US, and Europe, serving customers across diverse industries including Healthcare, Telecom, BFSI, Education, Retail, and E-commerce.
The leadership team at EnableX is an exceptional group of global business leaders & advisors with a track record of building successful companies in IT & Telecom.
We offer a full-stack CPaaS service, empowering businesses to deploy omnichannel communication (Video, Voice, SMS, and Messaging) across devices and platforms. From one-to-one chats to large-scale broadcasts, EnableX.io makes communications smarter, flexible and more personal, helping enterprises stay ahead in the digital world. An industry first, EnableX.io is offered both as a cloud and hybrid CPaaS platform. This flexible deployment capability allows EnableX to work with Telcos and service providers looking to launch CPaaS under their brands as a fully white labelled offering.
We thrive to be agile & innovate all the time, which is evident from the recent launches of the most powerful and flexible DIY Visual Builder for Real-time Communication and FaceAI – an advanced AI-driven real time video-based emotion analysis API.
How will you spend your days at EnableX
For this role, you will be responsible for the following & more!
- Manage and monitor social media activities, track key performance indicators (KPIs), and provide insightful reports on sites like Reddit, G2, Capterra, Software Suggest, Tech Jockey, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Fishbowl, Ambition Box, Reddit, etc
- Participate engage with followers and respond to comments, messages, and inquiries promptly and professionally.in forums such as Stackoverflow, Project Code, and Quora.
- Nurture positive relationships with customers, influencers, and industry partners to strengthen brand loyalty and advocacy.
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Create and publish relevant and engaging content regularly to drive audience growth and foster community engagement.
- Stay updated on the latest social media trends, algorithms, and best practices. Identify emerging platforms, technologies, and opportunities to leverage in social media strategies.
If you have these skills, we are good to go to next step.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager, preferably with 5-6 years of experience in managing social media accounts for a company.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, their features, and best practices.
- Strong writing, editing, and communication skills, with the ability to tailor content for different platforms and target audiences.
- Proficient in using social media management tools, analytics platforms, and content creation software.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data, draw insights, and optimize social media campaigns for maximum impact.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills with a passion for digital marketing and staying ahead of industry trends.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, managing multiple projects with competing deadlines.
We will ensure.
- A global environment for learning & growth
- Working with teams across geographies
- Best in industry compensation & benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance for self & family
- Most flexible & extensive ESOP plan (as per company policy)
Note: This job description is intended to convey essential duties and responsibilities. It is not an exhaustive list and may be subject to change or modification at the discretion of the company.